Sep 4, 2013

t i r e d selfie


Don't worry, I felt much better after my nap ;) haha
 16 4 year olds will wear ya right out! But all for a good cause.
Our first day was really fun and I felt ran really smooth. 
It was exciting for me to actually be able to implement what I've been studying in school!
Of course, this is the easiest job in the world. I just show up! My mom has dedicated so much time/money/effort/no-sleep/planning into making My Little School House the most positive learning experience it could be for our little friends. :) Being her assistant is the best thing ever.



1. Look how tan he is!!!
2. Have you ever seen so many cute puppies all in one pair of hands?
3. Holy cow he is cute.
(hopefully the missionary/puppy combo made your night like it did mine, you're welcome)



2 comments:

  1. I adore your shirt! Where did you get it?

    Also glad to hear the first day went well! Can't wait to hear more about it :)

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much:)

      The shirt is from Urban Outfitters.

      Delete

thoughts from you