Sep 28, 2013

smitten for mittens

Due to the fact that the leaves are changing color and I have revived my old boot socks out of the closet again, here is your super cliche and typical girl 
"fall picture collage" 
of some of the reasons why I love fall the very most of all the seasons
 according to my iPhone pics anyway

Disclaimer: I do say that about every season so, 
thank you Utah, for providing all of them.







<i may be slightly addicted to this place>

       






(gosh eyebrow... can you not!?  >:(  pet peeeeeve)

 <miss this lady a lot.






<Logan had me completely smitten this time of year,
 hardest part about leaving that city>
Speaking of that, I've been craving a drive through Sardine Canyon just to take in the beauty and get myself a Charlie's while i'm in town. :)
**Charlies is a shake stop in Logan: I don't know if it was just the fact that I was with my best friends and we were high on adrenaline from our first experience of living on our own,  but those shakes were heaven and the best things that ever happened to us on those friday nights we spent memorizing the dance off of "Something Borrowed" in our onesies. Those and Taco Tuesdays. :)





 



Glad you're here fall, stay a while. 


<I apologize in advance if my posts are about Fall for the next 3 months,>
 <what can I say i'm obsessed.>

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts from you