May 18, 2014

Tivoli, Italy

one ticket to Tivoli, please! //
currently wishing that my round-trip tix had been a one-way.




um, hi how cute is this train station? I mean, it was tivoli so granted it had to be cute i guess.

Well, whoops! There I go again falling deeply in love with one of the side country cities near Rome. We took a quick train out to Tivoli to spend one of our free-days Saturday. I allllmost didn't go and now that thought makes me want to cry. We paid to get into the Villa d'E ste gardens, and I sadly may never be satisfied with any other park/garden again as long as i live. Wish pictures could let you FEEL the pure beauty, but looking will just have to be enough! If you are ever in or near rome, i would highly recommend taking a day trip to this beautiful place! Take a picnic! Take pictures! Get some gelato and just soak it in, because I was in heaven!


OH, have i mentioned all we eat is carbs!?! Whoops, again.





these yummy fountains are ALL over italy constantly spurting fresh (or so i'm told) water to take a drink of or fill your bottle with!





Mom, dad? Can we book this place for my wedding please? K? Great. thanks you're the best!















When your shirt matches the ivy it calls for a few selfies.



WHOOOPS, tribble whammy because that was a lot of pictures, but i'm not even sorry!

I can't believe my time in italy is nearly half way over! We leave Rome to head to Florence on Tuesday where more beauty, art, and adventures await. This has been an amazing experience and i'm so grateful to be here!

I miss Ice, ranch dressing, sour patch watermelons and broke down at dinner the other night for missing my family but this has seriously been INCREDIBLE. I wish everyone could spend a month in italy! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts from you