Oct 31, 2013

happy halloween

Halloween is so dang weird, but I love it. One of these days i'll research why we actually celebrate this strange Holiday the way we do. (is it bad that i really don't know?)




Cause this is THRILLER, thriller night!!
Such a treat, thanks mom :)

although part of me was a little sad that julia was in the audience with us, instead of performing.
(she had to drop Odyssey2 because of her injuries)
I'm telling ya, this girl is an example to me every day! She's a strong one. 
MAD SCIENTIST & SUPER JESS





 

^carving pumpkins^





7:00 a.m. is going to come wayyy to quickly for my liking. :( No one should have to drive to Hooper at that time of the day, ever



Hope your Halloween was spooky and way neat!

I am so loving that it is official "The Holiday Season" now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts from you