Nov 29, 2013

happy holidays

hope your thanksgiving was happy. 
i have a lot to be grateful for, namely the special people who are nearest and surround me every day called my family. 
If I had nothing else in my life, I would still have everything if I had my family. 







My thoughts on Black Friday?
I'd like to take a gun to it. 
I know that sounds violent, but maybe thats because i've worked it the past three years. DUMB idea. 
i'm all for the 

"SAVE THE DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING"

campaign.
where everyone stays home, watches christmas movies, and eats left overs all day. 
OH, after a good nights rest that is. 
Online shopping would be acceptable.



doing a little anxious dance before the gun was handed over



 

Needless to say, I wouldn't trust myself with a gun if I were you. 
(i missed every single clay pigeon by a mile... aka the one that sat 20 feet in front of me on the ground the entire time) 


H A P P Y   H O L I D A Y S



No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts from you