Jun 13, 2013

mexico part 2: I'm such a tourist

(And the pictures just keep coming.) 

On a few of the days, when we didn't have any scheduled service, we definitely fit in some vacationing activities. 

Beautiful Sunsets.
(lots of them)
Playing in the (WARM) ocean water.
Riding Horses on the Beach.
Eating out at the little "Boobar."
Shopping at the little street markets.
Going to a spanish LDS church.
(and meeting Jordan's missionary friends! :))
And me of course, taking way more pictures then necessary!
















"I got my toes in the water, bum in the sand!"





 






Jord & Jess! :)











The church is true in every language. :)


Look how cute these missionarys are! So the area I went to, Puerto Peñasco, was, yes actually in Jordan's mission! Don't worry, he is currently serving in Agua Prieta, which is about 4 hours away from where I stayed. But how many girls can say that they went to their boys mission while he was serving there? The Elders in the picture below were at a ZL conference earlier in the week with Jordan! Jord knew that I was going to their ward on Sunday so he gave them a letter to hand deliver to me. haha SO close but so far away. It was so fun for me to meet these Elders and talk to them about the mission! And it was kinda crazy to think that they were with Elder Carver just four days earlier. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts from you