Jun 13, 2013

HUMP DAY

I could not be more thrilled to FINALLY say that today
 it has been
ONE YEAR
since I said see ya later to this babe! 

This pic was taken on our last day together, one year ago!


I am so grateful for this past year and for the experience I have had so far of writing a missionary! Before he left I honestly didn't know how I was going to function, and that sounds so stupid but this guy means so much to me, and he is who I definitely spent the majority of my time with. I am so happy to say that although at times being away from and missing him with all my heart has been the hardest thing I have ever done, it is also extremely rewarding and has so many benefits. I have had time all to myself to more fully figure out who I am and what I want out of life. I have already seen a difference in myself as i've grown up this past year and have developed a new sense of independence. Through writing letters we have gotten to know each other in a way that I don't think would be possible without this experience, and I am loving it! It's so exciting to watch each other grow from a distance. I wouldn't trade these two years for anything. I'm so grateful my bestie is on a mission and already I have witnessed SO many blessings that have come from it, and have felt sincere comfort from my loving Heavenly Father. Although I definitely say that it's due time, it's kind of crazy to think that this little journey is half way over. I'm super excited to see what this next year will bring as I continue to grow, change, and find out more about myself! 

HAPPY ONE YEAR.
12 MONTHS.
HUMP DAY.
HALF WAY.

(I promised myself I would never be one of those girls who blogged annoyingly about "her missionary" HA! Ya right. Sorry not sorry.) 






No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts from you