May 17, 2013

Roll Wit It


Sometimes you just need to take a break from the madness and roll wit it.
How have I never been to this cute sandwich restaurant until now? Rickles, right off Main street may just be my go-to summer-lunch-stop now. And while i'm taking 15 credits during this summer I am going to go crazy if I don't make time for careless summer adventures like this. Needless to say, my arms are so sore from roller blading! Haha yes, my arms. I guess all the flailing from almost falling so many times was more of a work out then my legs actually got! 
My friends T and Jenness crafted their own roller blades! You have to take a closer look at them here. They are the cutest!






2 comments:

  1. awwww :) what a fun day that was. lets go again next week

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so good!

    ReplyDelete

thoughts from you