Dec 7, 2013

accepted to italy





Congratulations

You are on your way to Italy in May!



You are the qualified 19. We wish we could take all of the applicants, but we can't, so the 19 of you are UVU's 2014 Italy Study Abroad participants. Congrats; your preparations now begin.



I have worked and prayed SO hard for this. I wanted it bad. And after my discouraging experience with not being able to go to England... I kind of kept this on the DL. I wasn't giving up, but I didn't want to get my hopes up again. 
But after a stressful interview Wednesday morning, >& I only say stressful because we scheduled a Skype interview to avoid a drive to Provo in the snowy weather, and of course our Skype wouldn't connect. I ended up having my interview conference-call style. I was freaking out. I got looking cute that day and not to be vain but I was kind of counting on taking advantage of that. 
But regardless of the interview twitches. Thursday night, I received a very lovely e-mail informing me of my acceptance.

I'M GOING TO ITALY!!!

I'm extremely excited, and feel so beyond blessed to have this opportunity. I know i'll never regret it! 

Mission "Taking Jessica out of her comfort zone": in progress.
This is huge for me, cause i'm a whimp. 
and i've never been more happy to have to grow out of my comfort zone.
 five months is going to fly by and soon i'll be indulged in the middle of art history studies in a beautiful country! 



Oh, and my last day of class this semester is over. Hallelujah.
Don't ask me why, but the cold & snow is so much more bearable and pretty when you don't have to trudge through campus in it ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts from you