Bohme got in some super cute hippie-ish head bands, and they are darling! The only problem, I wasn't really willing to spend $25 on one. (Don't tell.) So instead, they inspired me to make my own! Get ready for a 5 minute tutorial on cute hippie head-bands that cost $2 at most and are the easiest thing to make in the world!
1. Buy your ribbon. I got 3/8 of a yard, but this obviously depends on how big your head is, and if the ribbon is stretchy.
2. Also you'll need some elastic. I like this kind for the headbands, (I have no clue what they are called) but i'm sure any type of elastic would work!
3. Loop your ribbon under one side of the elastic. I fold the corners in before I do this, like wrapping a present!
4. Use matching thread and sew the ribbon to itself around the elastic!
5. Repeat step 3&4 on the other side.