Jan 31, 2012

ENJOY

enjoy the simple things

i believe some of the most simplistic things in life,
are the things that can make us the very happiest.

The Bountiful Temple
What a blessing it is that in fifteen short minutes, I can find myself in this beautiful, peaceful, house of the Lord.
Not everyone can say baptisms will fit into their schedule before school,
 i'm so lucky to live so close!
How simple it is to take the time to go do this, and what a BIG difference it makes on the rest of my day.

It may sound tedious to some, but i could spend countless hours on end happily crafting away. i just love it. it's as simple as that. it definitely makes my top five ways I would want to spend my time. i love new projects! and I look for any reason to do one.


whip cream fight?
I don't know what makes anyone happier than being
silly
messy
and
young!
and spending time with the people you love, LAUGHING!
i will never grow up too much for a good-old whip cream fight :)


honestly, i love my job!
if I have to earn and save money anyway, I might as well be doing it in a place with these gorgeous chandeliers!
I work with the nicest girls
in the cutest store
i have the best boss ever
(not to mention 40% off)
i'm lucky, it was a great find.
(Bohme Boutique, Layton Hills)

                                                   

scraping my car off every morning is NOT a simple thing to enjoy... no matter how you look at it, it's just not.
But at least mother nature provides an occasional pretty picture. Something simple and pretty to enjoy before I have to scrape.

"enjoy the small things in life"
love, Dove

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts from you